I did a little research on the internet and apparently there is controversy over which one to use. So I say use either one!!
What a blessing to be a mother to 3 great children and grandmother to 4 with one on the way.
The old saying a mother's work is never done is so true. Even when your children are grown and do not live with you you still are a mother.
The thing that is great about having raised your children and being a grandmother is there is no pressure to have the cleanest house or the cleanest kids or home cooked meals on the table every night. It is just a lot more fun but still so rewarding.
The most rewarding part is to see your children become great mothers. I think it is a reflection of how I mothered or at least I hope it is.
So the best Mothers Day gift I could get is to see my children become great adults and let me tell you that is what I have gotten. Three of the best adult children any mother could ask for.
Thank you Meghan, Kirsten and Warren for bringing me so much joy and pride any mother could ask for.

You do have beautiful "adults" and I am certain it is a direct reflection of your influence. I am so grateful to get to know them and you better. Thank God for the internet;-) hope you enjoy years of fun with the precious grandbabies.
ReplyDelete