Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm Home

After spending almost 2 weeks in Tucson to visit Kirsten, Jon, Evangeline and sweet baby Zachary.  I am finally home.

I hope I was a little help to Kirsten considering I was getting over a bad sinus infection.

I loved every minute I got to hold Zachary.  He is so precious.  Evangeline is very sweet to her new baby brother, but I bet she is wondering where he came from and when does he leave!

Mick, Meghan and Shane were able to spend a few days in Tucson too.   Jan and Art came down from Phoenix to visit for lunch on Saturday.  It is always great to visit with them.

I am home now and still recuperating hopefully I will be 100% in no time.

Cubby was very happy to see me, but I think he liked the city life with Warren and Katie. They took him to dog parks, Old Town Art Fair, Outdoor Cafes.  Country Dog had fun in the city, but he layed on the driveway today and barked at the lawnmower and fell back into his country dog life.  Thanks Katie and Warren for taking care of him.

Just some pictures from my visit!








1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great trip. It's wonderful you all could get together. And we love the pictures. Those children are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete