Not only is September 11th the day America was attacked by evil. It is the day(9 years later) my beautiful granddaughter Evangeline was born.
"So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord" (Psalm 31 NLT)
I feel a sense of hope today as I write this post. I watched some of the coverage of the 9/11 remembrances and was moved especially by the recounting of flight 93.
The terrorists had taken over the plane and turned it around and were heading back to DC to either hit the Capital or the White House. Brave men and women on that plane called their loved ones and said their prayers and goodbyes. Then took on the terrorists in order to save many people who would have been killed by that 4th plane.
I hope I would be able to be that courageous.
Happy Birthday Sweet Evangeline. We will never forget your birthday. You are a beautiful gift from God, and a reminder of how wonderful his blessings are.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.