Charlottesville has become a favorite place for Mick and I to visit. It is a great college town but also there are other things to do there. The scenery and history in the area are great and we look forward to our visits to UVA.
Warren plays on a softball team at UVA. It is something a lot of Law School students do. I guess they have lots of spare time. Well at least they get there heads out of the books for awhile.
We got to meet some of the parents of Warren's team mates and Mick even participated in some kind of game involving beer, cups, and paddles. But we will leave that for another time.
| Hiking one morning. |
| Ash Lawn the home of James Monroe. It is very close to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello. |
| Celebrating the big victories! |
What a great trip and we loved the pictures. I miss VA so am always a bit jealous and excited to see your pictures:-) Glad it was fun!
ReplyDelete