Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gloomy Saturday

Today is looking rather gloomy out.  I so look forward to some better weather.  I want to take Cubby to the bike path, but they are snow packed and most likely slippery.

I got the chance to have my three little dumplings stay at the house on Thursday night.

Caleb is getting so big and talks using such big words and he has a great imagination.  

Meredith loves to cuddle, but shows a great love for  animals.  She had so much fun watching the birds and the squirrels from our kitchen window.

Shane - I got to give Shane a bottle and it was such a joy to hold this sweet baby in my arms.

They are all so precious.

I hope to go to Tucson in March to give sweet Evangeline some Grandma love.

No major plans for the day.  Church at 4 p.m.  We are finishing up a series which has been speaking to me.  Last week's message was titled: 
 Worried:  There's an App for That.
Anyone interested in watching it go to:
  http://www.heartland.cc/index.php/media. 
You can watch  the podcast.

Enjoy this Saturday and we hope the ground hog does not see his shadow next week:)

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I am dying to buy something for baby so I think I might make Jon and Evie go shopping with me this afternoon to look for a little blue onesie or something special for him!

    ReplyDelete