Cubby and I had a nice walk this morning and then off to do some errands.
I then picked up lunch for my neighbor Carol, who had surgery a couple of weeks ago. I have visited Carol once a week for the last couple of weeks. We had a nice visit for a couple of hours. It is always fun to talk about when the kids were little. She should be able to get out of the house next week, so hopefully we will be able to go out to lunch.
We talked about weddings. Her daughter Jenny got married this past June and her son is getting married in April. I can relate!
We talked about kids, Prairie Hill, Hononegah, and families. You name it we talked about it. As my mother would say we "chewed the fat".
I want to know who came up with that saying?
Cindy
MAD Unified Life
1 year ago
How fun! I love "chewing the fat" with girlfriends! Tell Carol I said Hi!
ReplyDelete