Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Summer Coming to An End

Fall is here.  The weather is still lovely but there is a chill in the air.

I took the day today to clean out our closet and store the summer clothes and arrange all fall/winter clothes in our closet.  I also weeded through alot of stuff that doesn't fit or  I know I will never wear again.  I need to take on a project everyday so that everything is neat and orderly all the time.  Remember I am NOT a first child, or second, or third, or fourth, or fifth but sixth.  My poor mother!

This is what reminded me that summer was over.
I washed it the other day and it will probably stay in the garage for the winter.  


Cubby loves to be outside and as everyone knows he loves to play ball.  So this afternoon we played catch and catch and catch and catch (you get the idea).  Leaves are still falling and it looks like the rakes will be busy on Thursday and Friday.  Anyone want to join me?

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, we must be on the same page...I spent the whole weekend cleaning out the garage and the yard...well as much as I could handle...the next few weekends will be more of the same until everything is put away and cleared up. My garage was a mess. If I was not working, I would come over and rake, but I would bring my blower!!! Too much back action with the raking!LOL

    ReplyDelete