Monday, October 25, 2010

Soups On

I was in the mood today to try a new soup recipe.

I love "The Pioneer Women".  Well I guess I really don't LOVE her, but I love her blog and her recipes.  She has a book out, but it is just as easy to get her recipes off of her website. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/.  Look her up and enjoy the funny way she writes and talks about her family.

Well back to her recipes.  I have made a few of her things and like everything I have tried so far.  I made "Skillet Corn Bread" the other night and it was delicious.

Today I tried her Carrot, Squash and Curry soup.  I really like it, but I have only had a little taste of it.  I will serve it for dinner tomorrow so hopefully Mick will enjoy it too!

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment