Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Preparing....

I have started to prepare for the Christmas Season.  Getting lights put up outside, going to pick out the right tree, buying gifts, decorating the house.  But I want to make sure I do not lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas.

Christmas is a time to rejoice in the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ who was born so that we could have eternal life.

As I prepare for the Christmas Season I hope I can take time to be faithful and thankful for the greatest gift I have been given.

There is a stocking in the middle for Baby Boy Johnson, who is due to arrive after Christmas, but just incase he is early he will have a stocking hung by the chimney with care.  Next year we will have to add another stocking for new Baby Phillips!  We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment