Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am writing today because I will be very busy the next couple of days with cooking and cleaning for company on Thanksgiving.

What am I thankful for:
My wonderful husband who takes such great care of our family.
For my children who have grown into amazing adults.
For my son-in-laws who take great care of my daughters.
For my grandchildren who keep me young.
For my grandchildren to be who keep me waiting anxiously to meet them.
For my sisters who have become my best friends.
For my sister-in-law, who is like a sister to me.
For my brothers.
For my friends and extended family who mean so much to my family.
For our church and the message we get every week.

I am going to miss Kirsten and her family this Thanksgiving, but they will be here for Christmas.  I will miss Warren:(  I pray they have a Happy Thanksgiving and we will see them soon.

I am so blessed with many things and I give thanks to the Lord our God, who has provided our family with all that we need and more.

Happy Thanksgiving and may God Bless You and Yours.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment